Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blogging...again

I am already a blogger, but I have been on hiatus for a few months. So, I will tell you a little bit about myself.  I am junior and I really did GO WEST. At the University of West Georgia, our campaign is all about going west as many people know and I have done that in every since. I am involved in Greek life and a tour guide on the campus. I also love serving on the school's Student Government Association. I can't wait to learn more about the blogging world as I take another stab at it.
Blogger as well as Facebook and Twitter are my favorite sites for social media purposes. In the blogger world i can shop, learn about all different cultures, and even make cyber friends. The other two are obvious choices for pure social media purposes. I am really obsessed with Twitter and all the neat things you can learn about celebrities,your favorite teams, and friends in all different social circles. It is such an amazing concept. I am excited to see where this blog adventure takes me.

See you soon,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment